Crispy Shrimps or Crispy Suahe as we call it here are small shrimps done to a nice golden crisp.
- 1 kg. small shrimps or suahe
- 1 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 to 2 pieces chili, halved
- Wash the shrimps, do not take off the shell and cut the sharp tip of the head.
- Heat oil. Season flour with salt and pepper.
- Dredge the shrimps in flour mixture then fry until golden brown.
- Mix the last four ingredients for the dipping sauce.
8,428 total views, 4 views today