Although I like spicy foods, I don’t normally eat a “live” chili. But, when my daughter asked me to try the Dynamite Roll in UP Diliman, it was actually really good and since the seeds were taken out, it was not that spicy. We tried making them at home and hubs loved it, too. This is a great appetizer and also good with beer or alcohol.
- 10 pieces long green chilis or siling haba
- cheese sliced in to strips
- ham sliced into strips
- lumpia wrapper
- oil for frying
- Slice chili lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Stuff each chili with cheese and ham slices.
- Wrap in lumpia wrappers, set aside.
- In frying pan, heat oil.
- Fry chili rolls until golden brown.
- You may enjoy it as it is or dip in mayo and catsup.
4,538 total views, 2 views today