This recipe is quite a challenge to prepare because of its many ingredients. But I tell you, it’s really good! 🙂
1) Heat margarine until melted but not browned. Add garlic and ground pork and sauté until pork is thoroughly cooked. Add tokwa and season with with salt, pepper and sugar.
2) Stir in soup stock, chicken cube, Baguio beans, chayote, carrots, cabbage and bean sprouts. Sauté until until all vegetables are soft and the mixture is slightly dry. Set aside.
3) In a bowl, combine ground peanuts and sugar. Line each lumpia wrapper with a piece of lettuce leaf. Sprinkle the peanut-sugar mixture.
4) Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cooked vegetables on each wrapper. Roll the wrappers. Arrange rolled wrappers on a platter. Serve with lumpia sauce.
1) In a saucepan, boil water, soy sauce and sugar.
2) Stir in dissolved cornstarch. Simmer until thick. Garnish as desired.
5,238 total views, 2 views todayYum