This onion ring recipe is from www.pinoyrecipe.net. If you’re like my kids who loves onion rings, I would suggest you try this yummy recipe.
2 large white onions, sliced into rings
- 1 cup NESTLE Fresh Milk combined with
- 1 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI Magic Sarap
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne red pepper
- cooking oil for deep-frying
- Separate onion rings and soak in the milk mixture. Cover and chill for about 1 hour.
- Sift together flour, MAGGI Magic Sarap, paprika, and cayenne red pepper.
- Drain onions and dredge into the seasoned flour. Shake off excess flour and deep-fry in hot oil
- until golden. Drain in paper towels and serve right away.
6,946 total views, 4 views today