Kangkong or Water Spinach is a great vegetable that is usually added to other vegetable dishes. What most of us don’t know is that this delicious vegetable can also be enjoyed as a main event in a stir fry.
- 300 gram kangkong, washed
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 30 grams ground pork
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt or fish sauce to taste
- Heat oil in wok. Add garlic and cook for 15 to 30 seconds. Add ground pork and continue stir frying until cooked. Add the chili garlic paste and stir for another minute.
- Add kangkong and stir well. Add seasoning and sprinkle a little water to keep the vegetable moist. Turn off heat when leaves have completely and evenly turned darker in color.
- Serve hot as a side dish or as a main dish with steam or garlic fried rice.
6,733 total views, 10 views today