- 8 pieces Alimasag or Blue Crabs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- flour for dusting
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Steam the crabs, then remove meat of the cooked alimasag. Wash the shells with water then let dry.
- Slightly fry the potatoes in oil and set aside. Sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the crab meat followed by the bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from fire and let cool.
- Add the beaten eggs to crab meat and stuff each shell with the mixture, packing firmly.
- Dust the top with flour then fry top side down in hot oil.
- Serve as an appetizer or as main dish with steamed rice.
6,258 total views, 2 views today