It’s been a while since I updated this blog. I apologize because I got too caught up with work, I hardly find the time to post my favorite recipes here. This sweet and spicy gambas dish is a tad easy to prepare.
- 1 lb. Shrimps, shelled
- 1 White onion, minced
- 1 Bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Lady Finger chilis, sliced diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. White Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- Sugar (Depends on how sweet you want your sauce.)
- Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Cornstarch Dissolved in 1 to 2 Tbsps. water
- In pan, saute onions until translucent.
- Add bell pepper and cook for one minute.
- Add vinegar, water and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt, Sriracha Sauce and sugar.
- Once the sauce becomes bubbly, toss in shrimps and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chili and cornstarch mixture. Cook for another minute.
- Serve on a sizzling plate with lightly beaten egg.
- If you are not using a sizzling plate, serve on a platter with lightly beaten egg, then microwave on high for about a minute.
I hope you enjoy my Sweet and Spicy Gambas recipe as much as we do.
5,672 total views, 0 views today