Here’s something to calm down your frenzy mornings, pizza omelet. It’s easy to prepare and everyone will surely be sitting down on your breakfast table once your kids smell and see what you have whipped up for your them.
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- 2 Tbsp clarified butter or whole butter
- Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 can Vienna Sausage (you can use ham or bacon)
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- cheese slices
- Crack the eggs into a glass mixing bowl and beat them until they turn a pale yellow color.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed nonstick sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the milk to the eggs and season to taste with salt and white pepper. Drop the sausages, bell pepper and cheese slices before the egg sets. Don't stir! Let the omelet cook for up to a minute or until the bottom starts to set.
- With a heat-resistant rubber spatula, gently push one edge of the egg into the center of the pan, while tilting the pan to allow the still liquid egg to flow in underneath. Repeat with the other edges, until there's no liquid left.
- Carefully transfer the finished omelet to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs if desired.
29,240 total views, 2 views today