I really don’t know what to call this recipe because my sister and I just invented this. We used beef tenderloin all the time and this is the first time I am trying this out with chicken. It turned out as good and it makes me feel great that this is a healthier version.
- Breast of 1 Chicken, sliced into strips (skin not included)
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, sliced into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tsp. rice wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Except for the chicken strips, mix all the ingredients, making sure the sugar is well dissolved. Pour over chicken strips and marinate for 30 minutes to an hour. Drain and reserve the marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat. Pour 1 tablespoon of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). Stir fry chicken for two minutes, then add bell pepper strips. Cook for another two minutes.
- Add marinade and a little water. Adjust the taste if necessary and bring to a boil. Transfer to a serving platter. This is best enjoyed with garlic or steamed rice.
10,972 total views, 5 views today