One of my favorite desserts (and one of the easiest to do, too) is coconut macaroons. Every time I pass by Goldilucks, I make sure to bring home some. Then I found a recipe online with a cake-like texture, just the way I want my macaroons. Thanks to Kawaling Pinoy for the recipe.
- ? cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- In a bowl, cream butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs one at time, beating continously. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and desiccated coconut. Add to egg mixture and beat until combined.
- Scoop into paper-lined mini muffin pans and bake in a 350 F oven for about 15 to 20 or until golden. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
2,530 total views, 2 views today