Now that the weather is starting to get warm, what better way to cool down than a glass of delicious Guinumis. This is a coconut milk based drink that’s sweet and very refreshing.
- 2 tablespoons sago, or small tapioca pearls, cooked
- 3 teaspoons gulaman, or gelatin, red, cubed
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, diluted in 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup ice, crushed, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon toasted pinipig
- Place sago and red gulaman in a glass. Add simple syrup and coconut milk.
- Add crushed ice and top with toasted pinipig. Serve immediately.
399 total views, 0 views today