Actually, all the different parts of chicken can be used for Yakitori, even the liver and the wings, but I prefer using chicken breast. You may also use other vegetables aside from leek like bell pepper and onion.
1) In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sake, sugar and ginger.
2) Marinate cubed chicken into mixture for at least 30 minutes.
3) Alternately thread chicken and leek onto skewers.
4) Grill over medium-high flame, basting with marinade as it cooks.
6) Serve with fresh soy sauce and sake.
8,663 total views, 2 views todayYum