– The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!
– Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
– 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
– Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
– No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
– Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
– FDA Approved
– 1 Size Fits All
First off, I like the overall look of the mitts. The silicone is soft, thick, and it looks durable as well. They are a bit big for my hands, but once I’ve worn them, I got a good grip with things, so I guess that is not a problem.
I was able to touch the hot baking dishes with the mitts and I even tried touching the oven racks at 400 degrees just to test it. The mitts passed my heat test. And because they’re made from silicone, you get a good grip. I used them at opening tight jar and hard to open plastic soda caps; I did them without struggling. They are also easy to wash and clean.
Overall, I had a great experience with the silicone gloves. I highly recommend these if you ever need a pair of durable mitts for baking and grilling. They are
BPA Free which means no toxic chemicals are released when exposed to high heat.
The AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling/BBQ Gloves Set can be purchased Amazon. A pair retails at $19.99.
8,043 total views, 2 views todayYum