Savvy Living NanoRazor 3″ black Ceramic paring Knife is an all-around performance ceramic knife that is sharp, durable and delivers effortless & high precision. The free peeler included in the packaging can be re-arranged for both right handed and left handed consumers. This product is the perfect fit for the healthy eating conscious consumers who love to enjoy the authentic taste of their fruit and vegetables.
Main Features and Benefits
* Ultra-sharp, ultra-durable 3-inch ceramic chef’s knife with a gorgeous black blade for effortless, high-precision chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing.
* High-tech ceramic blade forged under more than 100 tons of pressure, and over 1500º C to make it stronger and less porous than other ceramic blades, so food particles, bacteria, and viruses don’t stick to it.
* Triple polished with diamond wheels for a smooth finish and a razor sharp edge. Matching Sheath that extends blade life time.
* Rust and corrosion free, and doesn’t react chemically with acids, oils, salts, or juices and change the flavor of your food like steel knives do.
* Peeler can be re-arranged to accomodate both right handed and left handed users.
Ceramic knives are sharper, more lightweight, and much easier to clean than steel ones. However, many people complain that ceramic knives are too fragile, chipping or shattering at the slightest bump. The Savvy Living NanoRazor is made using a special 4-step process which makes our blades sharper, denser, and more durable than those on regular ceramic knives.
The NanoRazor Advantage
1. The blades are molded from high-tech zirconium oxide in a 100 ton+ forging machine.
2. The blade is pressed using a special cold isostatic pressing process which makes it denser and more resistant to wear…
3. We use a high-temperature sintering process where the blade is placed in a 1500(°C) kiln for over 96 hours to make it denser and less porous (fewer pores means food and bacteria don’t stick to it)…
4. The blade is triple-polished with a diamond wheel for a smooth finish and a razor sharp edge, and fit with an ergonomic, easy-to-grip handle for comfortable slicing, dicing, and chopping without wrist fatigue.
In summary, it possesses the rare balance of sharpness and durability, which makes it great for professional chefs and home cooks alike. Shipped from Oregon, USA.
The knife is lightweight and it looks really cool. I have a set of white ceramic knives and they get stained easily with food like bananas and carrots. This one is black and for sure, it will maintain its color in the months or years to come.
Because it’s colored black, you won’t think that it’s a ceramic knife. It feels great in my hands and I got a nice grip. The knife is very sharp, so I really had to be careful not to cut my fingers.
All the tips of the four white knives in my set have chipped off already no matter how careful I was with them. And that happened only days after I got the knives. The black knife looks more durable. I’ve been using it a lot, but the pointed tip is still intact. Here’s a video of me, peeling and slicing a potato.
The peeler is as cool. It’s sharp enough to peel potatoes and yams, but I guess it needs some getting used to. I love that you can adjust it to accommodate both right handed and left handed users.
Overall, I love the knife. It’s light, sharp and easy to use and clean. If you are looking for a nice, sharp and durable knife, this is a great product to try. It makes me feel good that I’m using a safer tool to cut food for my family. I highly recommend this.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own and was in no way influenced by anyone or the brand.
6,119 total views, 2 views todayYum