My kids are not fans of fish so I had to think of other ways to serve them fish. This recipe was borrowed from www.appetite.ph.
1) Fry and brown garlic in sesame oil. Set aside fried garlic.
2) In the same pan, sauté onions and add soy sauce, 1/2 cup water and calamansi juice.
3) Simmer for 5-10 minutes and thicken with cornstarch mixture. Set aside.
4) Lightly season the fish with salt and pepper and fry in a separate pan.
5) Put the cooked fish in the soy sauce mixture and simmer for a few minutes. Sprinkle with fried garlic and serve.
10,963 total views, 2 views todayYum