I’ve never tried making beef curry from scratch. Whenever we want to have curry, I’d just go to the grocery and buy this Golden Curry bar. The color is much darker than the traditional Indian curry.
1) In saucepan, sautè garlic and onion in oil. Add beef cubes and sautè until slightly brown.
2) Add beef stock and simmer until beef is tender. Add potatoes and carrots, simmer until cooked.
3) Add curry bar and grated apple. Mix well until the bar is melted. Then add chile.
4) Simmer for 2 minutes and taste. You may add salt, if desired.
5) Serve hot with steamed rice.
14,228 total views, 2 views todayYum