1) Flatten beef slices by gently pounding it using a kitchen mallet or a rolling pin. The process will tenderize meat.
2) Spread the flattened slice of beef on a flat surface. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Arrange a few slices of each — pork fat, sausages, carrots, bell pepper, pickles, hard boiled eggs and cheese — on one side of the flattened beef. Roll it gently but firmly from the side where the fillings were placed. Secure the big roll of beef with a kitchen thread. Repeat the process with remaining beef and ingredients then set aside.
4) In a large pan, heat oil. Sauté the garlic and onion. Add all the rolled beef and pour tomato sauce, bay leaves and water. Season it with salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer until sauce is reduced.
5) Let cool completely before slicing. Arrange Morcon slices on a platter and pour sauce on top.
11,606 total views, 2 views today