- 1 kg. beef tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup liquid seasoning
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Marinate tenderloin chunks in the mixture for 2 hours.
- Sautè marinated beef in butter (add olive oil to butter so it won’t burn from high heat). Pour on extra liquid from the marinade.
- Stir until beef chunks are browned evenly.
- Do not lower heat.
- Add liquid seasoning and worcestershire sauce.
- Cook a few seconds more.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- To keep the beef tender, cooking time should be about 10 minutes or less.
4,855 total views, 2 views today