Bicol Express is a spicy, savory and yummy dish cooked with pork and coconut milk. The name was derived from a province in the south, Bicol, where food are mostly cooked using coconut and hot chili peppers.
1) Saute garlic in hot oil. Add onions and cook until translucent.
2) Stir in fresh ginger, dilao and pork.
3) When pork is cooked add shrimp paste and chopped hot chili.
4) Stir until the pork is completely covered by the mixture.
5) Pour in 6 cups of coconut cream and add the sliced hot green peppers.
6) Continue cooking for about 20 minutes. Add salt if necessary.
18,289 total views, 0 views todayYum