Adobo is one of my favorite dishes and I’d like to share one of my few versions of the famous Pinoy dish.
1) In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except for chicken pieces and baby potatoes.
2) Cover and simmer until pork meat is tender. You may add half cup more of water if the meat is still tough so it won’t dry up.
3) Once pork meat is fork tender, add chicken pieces and baby potatoes.
4) When the chicken is cooked, remove both the pork and chicken from the sauce pan drain and set aside.
5) Remove sauce from pan and set aside.
6) Using the same saucepan, heat oil. Add chicken and pork pieces and brown on all sides.
7) When the meat are all brown, transfer to a serving dish. Pour the sauce over meat and add the baby potatoes.
8) Serve and enjoy.
24,782 total views, 6 views today