Chicken Karaage is beaded fried chicken cooked the Japanese way.
1) Wash and cut chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
2) Sprinkle salt and sake on the meat. Knead and marinate for about 30 minutes.
3) After 30 minutes, pat the meat dry using paper towels. Transfer meat in a resealable plastic bag then add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Shake the bag until all chicken pieces are covered with spices.
5) Pour oil into a deep frying pan and heat. When the the oil is hot, drop the coated chicken meat.
6) Don’t stir. Cook for about 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Drain on paper towels then serve.
10,469 total views, 2 views todayYum