1) Sprinkle chicken slices with salt and pepper.
2) Slightly whisk egg and pour on chicken slices. Coat each slice with bread crumbs then fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3) Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring, and simmer until thickened.
4) Add 1 cup of cheese and stir until melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour sauce on chicken.
5) Serve with rice or cooked pasta.
5,046 total views, 2 views todayYum