Here’s a simple way to prepare chicken breast fillet I’m sure the whole family will love.
1) Cut a pocket in to the middle of each chicken breast.
2) Pack in 1/3 cup of grated cheese into the opening of each breast.
3) Pin opening closed with wooden skewers or strong toothpicks.
4) Beat the eggs and milk together in a small bowl.
5) Dip the stuffed chicken breasts in the flour and then in the egg batter.
6) Roll them in the cornmeal.
7) Heat a large skillet on the stove, add oil and heat to 350°F.
8) Add the chicken breasts and saute them on both sides until golden brown.
9) While the breasts are browning, preheat the oven to 450F and spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
10) Place the sauteed, stuffed chicken breasts in prepared baking dish.
11) Cover them with the green chile sauce and the remaining 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack or quick-melt cheese.
12) Bake the breasts for 6-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
28,175 total views, 4 views todayYum