This recipe came from my sister. Originally it’s beef or pork tenderloin but this time, I used chicken breast. It’s also good. 🙂
1) Cut the steak in long pieces 1/4 by 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Season the steak with salt, pepper and garlic, to taste.
2) In a deep-fryer or heavy-bottomed pot, heat enough oil to come halfway up the sides of the pot, to 350 degrees F.
3) Add the fries and fry until golden. Remove them to paper towels to drain.
4) Add 1/8 cup of vegetable oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot add the rib-eye. After the meat has browned add the onions and cook until they soften. Add the tomato, vinegar and the soy sauce. Pour in the beer and simmer until the vegetables are cooked through. Remove the beef mixture to a serving plate and top with the fries.
5) Garnish with parsley and serve with white rice
3,614 total views, 2 views todayYum