No, I didn’t cook this, MIL did. She seldom cooks, so when she asked for the recipe, I was surprised, lol. It was yummy, though the chicken was tough, but there were no leftovers! She said, she was afraid the meat was still raw so she cooked it longer.
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and add chicken slices. Brown slightly.
2) Add orange juice, sherry, brown sugar and orange slices.
3) Simmer until chicken is cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Mix cornstarch and water together. Pour into pan and cook over low heat. Stir sauce until it thickens. Turn off heat.
5) Serve hot with steamed or garlic rice.
6,040 total views, 2 views today