Alright, the title says Fried Flounder but I had to cheat because I didn’t have a flounder. What I have in my freezer right now is Cream Dory and since both are white fish meat, I gave it a try. It worked and it was superb! Thanks Louise and Melissa for the recipe. 🙂
1) Cut fish into 1 inch cubes. Put into a bowl and add cornstarch, light soy, wine, salt and white pepper. Mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
2) Cut thin slices of ginger. Cut each strip into 1/8 inch strips. Cut scallions into 2 inch lengths.
3) Make the Master Sauce by combining all ingredients into a bowl.
4) Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a wok or frying pan over medium high flame. Add scallions and ginger, sizzle 1/2 minute.
5) Add marinated fish and stir fry 4 minutes. Make sure the fish is sizzling all the time. Keep frying fish at a sizzle, add Master Sauce. Stir 1/2 minute for sauce to thicken and simmer. Serve immediately.
13,731 total views, 0 views todayYum