1) In a pot, boil pork leg until tender and keep stock.
2) Baste pork leg with soy sauce and brown in oil.
3) In another casserole, boil water and put in pork legs to take out oil.
4) Take out pork legs and discard water.
5) In a baking dish, arrange pork.
6) Sauté garlic and arrange on top of pork leg.
7) In a bowl, mix oyster sauce, rice wine, fish sauce, cornstarch diluted in water, and sesame oil and soy sauce.
8) Pour in mixture to pork leg.
9) Steam pork leg for an hour together with black fungus and star anise or until cooked.
10) Sauté lettuce and make a bed for the Pata Tim. Serve with Cuapao bread or steamed rice.
8,488 total views, 2 views todayYum