1. In a large bowl, mix calamansi juice, soy sauce and freshly ground black pepper. Add beef and cover bowl. Put inside the fridge and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the potatoes, set aside. Using the same oil, sauté onion rings until soft. Set aside.
3. Fry the beef slices in batches until brown. Reserve marinade.
4. When all beef slices have been cooked, arrange them in a platter.
5. Stir fry garlic in remaining oil then add the marinade and boil for 1 minute.
6. Add the fried potatoes on top of beef, then add onion rings. Pour on sauce.
7. Serve hot with steamed rice.
4,385 total views, 2 views today