For the sauce:
1) Make the sauce by beating the miso paste and vinegar until well blended. Stir in the mayonnaise and set aside
2) Put the eggs, breadcrumbs and flour into separate, shallow bowls.
3) Dip the meat pieces first in the eggs, then in the flour and finally in the breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess.
4) Fill a large deep-frying pan about one-third full with oil and heat it until it is very hot.
5) Carefully lower the pork pieces into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
6) Remove the skewers from the oil and drain on kitchen towels. Arrange on a platter.
7) Slightly fry sliced onion leeks and garnish on top of pork slices. Pour over the sauce or serve it as a dipping sauce.
5,424 total views, 2 views todayYum