For a creamier prawn dish, try this recipe I got from Panlasang Pinoy.
1) Heat oil in a pan then saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
2) Season with ground black pepper and fish sauce. Cook for 30 seconds then add coconut milk. Let boil and lower heat.
3) Reduce sauce to half before adding in the prawns. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Add both the green and red chilies. and cook for another 5 minutes.
5) Turn-off heat, and then transfer to a serving plate. This is best eaten with steamed rice.
39,092 total views, 2 views todayYum