This one is really easy even those who can’t really cook can do this. Simply ask your butcher to tie the porkloin for you if it’s not readily available.
1) In a square dish, mix together barbeque sauce, onion and garlic.
2) Marinate porkloin in prepared barbeque sauce overnight.
3) Heat oven to 325°.
4) Roast the pork, uncovered, for about 2 hours.
5) Brush the marinade over the roast and continue baking for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the roast registers about 155° on a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meatiest part of the roast.
6) Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
4,277 total views, 2 views today