The rice sticks will still be a bit stiff after soaking but will soften up during cooking. It will be best to serve this yummy dish while still hot, right after you’ve added the lime juice dressing. Happy eating! 🙂
1) Soak the rice sticks in warm water to cover 20 minutes until softened. Drain.
2) Meanwhile, mix vinegar, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a cup.
3) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; cook 1 to 3 minutes, stirring two or three times, until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
4) Heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add eggs and stir just until set. Set aside some for garnish. Add the radishes, scallions, drained rice sticks and vinegar mixture. Cook, stirring, 1 minute, or until rice sticks soften and wilt.
5) Place on a serving platter; top with shrimp, egg, peanuts and cilantro.
3,865 total views, 2 views todayYum