The recipe calls for chicken but made a little twist and used ham instead. It was yummy! 🙂
1) Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3) Add chicken or ham to pan and sprinkle evenly with salt. If you’re using ham, don’t sprinkle with salt.
4) Cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
5) Stir in pasta sauce, olives, capers, and pepper; bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes more or until chicken/ham is done, stirring frequently.
6) Turn off heat and add pasta. Mix and transfer on a platter. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and garnish with chopped basil if desired.
4,598 total views, 2 views today