I’ve tasted this shrimp pasta dish at The Old Spaghetti House. It was superb so I searched for the recipe and tried making it on my own.
1) Cook spaghetti as directed.
2) In a sauce pan, cook chorizo in olive oil, brown slightly. Add garlic, brown. Add shrimps, tomato and bell pepper. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne. Add lemon juice and mix well.
3) Turn off heat and transfer cooked shrimps into a plate. Leave the oil and brown sediments in the pan. Turn on the fire again.
4) Quickly blanch the spaghetti in boiling water and drain. Add to pan, stirring briskly without breaking the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
5) Arrange pasta on a platter and top with shrimps. Add chopped pasley and basil leaves. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
38,890 total views, 26 views today