Hubs and a friend who writes for an online magazine recently had dinner/interview with singer/activist, Ms. Leah Navarro last week. They had salad greens, freshly baked bread and Pasta Arrabiata. Knowing I love pasta so much, he begged her for the recipe. Thanks Ms. Leah! I hope you don’t mind, I’m also posting your photo here.
1) Boil and drain penne pasta.
2) Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Sautè garlic and pepper.
3) Add tomatoes and simmer, simmer, simmer!
4) Then add basil, salt and lemon juice. Taste then simmer some more.
5) Add the pasta and mix. Remove from heat.
6) Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
5,150 total views, 2 views todayYum