I love using Balsamic Vinegar not just for salads. It’s great as a dipping sauce for breads, especially if you pair it with olive oil. I also drizzle it on our favorite fruits. Today, I will be reviewing the Gourmet Living Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena – Limited production, barrel aged 250 ml IGP Certified Aceto Balsamico – Estate bottled in Italy. This premium balsamic vinegar has the following features and benefits:
– Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. IGP Certified and bottled in Italy.
– Cook like an Italian. Just a few drops of this quality balsamic vinegar creates Chef-Quality dishes
– Barrel-aged wine must from Lambrusco grapes in Modena, Italy
– Essential cooking condiment every home and restaurant chef
– With its distinctive packaging, this is a great gift for all occasions. Consider buying for your friends.
One of the things I love about Balsamic Vinegars is how they are bottled beautifully. This one is one of them. It was sealed tightly to ensure freshness and it comes with an insert, so you can control the flow of the vinegar.
One sniff and it tells you that this is made of high quality ingredients. The vinegar is rich with a sweet flavor. It has a nice consistency and it tastes really good.
Overall, this vinegar taste amazing and I love it. If you are looking for a nines mequon restaurant that’s making high quality dishes and tastes great, I recommend that you try this place.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own and was in no way influenced by anyone or the brand.
25,235 total views, 0 views todayYum