If you are spending a lot of time in the kitchen baking and cooking, you know a good pair of gloves could come in handy. Today’s review is about the oven gloves by Perfect Grill Gloves.
– Non-Slip Silicone Coating For Superb Grip & Extra Safety
– Ideal for Grill/ Oven/ Barbecue/ Microwave / Baking / Fireplace / Camping / Boating
– Very handy for changing light bulbs, Handling hot pots & pans, Campfires
– Contains 2 Gloves – One Size Fit Most – Fits Both Left Or Right Hand
– Five Fingers Flex Design, With Articulate Thumbs & Fingers
– Thick Gloves but not too rigid to allow you to do anything while wearing them
– Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 662 Degrees Fahrenheit
– Machine washable – Makes cleaning easy
– Easy storage with hanging loop
These barbeque gloves are pretty. Both sides have silicone grip and they are interchangeable. The gloves are perfect for handling hot plates; they are thick enough and you can be sure the hot dish won’t slip from your hands. I do a lot of baking and these gloves come in handy. My hands feel comfortable with them because the insides of the gloves are made of cotton. Just make sure that you don’t get them wet; the material of the gloves will get hot as well.
Overall, I like these gloves. I recommend them if you are looking for a nice pair of gloves to use in the kitchen or for barbecue. They fit nicely, they are comfortable and they look durable enough to last a long time.
The Perfect Grill Gloves can be purchased on Amazon. A pair is fairly priced at $23.25.
12,977 total views, 2 views todayYum