Yummy, simple and so easy to do. That’s how I will describe this dish. So, if you can’t think of anything to whip up for the fam tonight, try this one.
- 1 lb. pork ribs
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ribs Barbecue Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Marinate pork in barbecue sauce for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Farenheit.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, rotating a few times to brown evenly.
- Slice pork ribs and arrange on a serving platter. Set aside.
- In a sauce pot, saute garlic in oil. Add onions.
- Pour the remaining barbecue marinade. Season to taste. Simmer.
- Serve and enjoy.
11,561 total views, 2 views today