Here’s the recipe of the Chicken Pesto I posted for Ruby Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday last week. The recipe is from food.com but I just added some small whole tomatoes. It’s easy to do and so yummy! 🙂
1) Prepare pesto sauce according to package direction.
2) Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Spray rectangular dish (9 by 12 inch) with no-stick spray.
4) Moisten chicken with water, shake off excess, and coat complete with bread crumbs.
5) Place chicken in baking dish (and tomatoes).
6) Spread pesto sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
7) Cover each breast with ½ slice of provolone cheese.
8) Spread mushrooms over cheese.
9) Bake in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
10) Serve with pasta. But hubs like it with rice. 🙂
3,422 total views, 2 views todayYum