Instead of just using beef, I used corned beef. It made the soup tastier.
Linking up with Mandarin Orange Monday, Monday Mellow Yellows, Frugal Food Thursday, and Orange You Glad It’s Friday
Corned Beef Clear Soup (Corned Beef Nilaga)
1) Add cooking oil in a preheated pan. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
2) Add in corned beef and season with salt and pepper. Stir and saute for a few minutes.
3) Pour in water and add in the beef bouillon. Bring to a boil.
4) Add the potatoes and carrot. Cover and simmer over medium heat about 7 minutes or until tender.
5) When both the carrots and potato are tender, add the cabbage. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the cabbage is cooked. Turn off heat.
6) Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.
48,780 total views, 2 views todayYum