Beef Stroganoff is a meal we regularly enjoy because it’s my boys’ favorite. I featured a recipe here by Jamie Oliver a long time ago, but instead of using brandy and lemon zest and making the sauce from scratch, this time, I’m using a can of condensed cream of mushroom and adding Worcestershire sauce. It turned out really good and I love that it’s very easy to prepare.
- 1 lb beef, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- cooked Fettuccini pasta or cooked rice
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Stir in beef and cook until brown. Stir in flour, salt, mushrooms, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in soup. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Season with Worcestershire sauce and paprika.
- Stir in sour cream until heated. Serve over noodles or rice.
45,552 total views, 2 views today