I thought this was a difficult dish but I was wrong. I got the recipe from Food.com. Try it and I’m sure your family will love it.
1) Heat large casserole and saute ginger in oil.
2) Add the onions till soft, then the garlic.
3) Stir well till fragrant.
4) Dump in the beef spareribs and stir fry till beef changes color.
5) In a large bowl, mix soy, sugar, wine,sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and hot water.
6) Mix till well blended.
7) Pour to beef.
8) Let simmer on low fire for 1 hour till 1 1/2 hours.
9) Add in toasted sesame seeds and chopped leeks last 10 minutes of cooking.
10) Serve on top of piping hot rice.
9,046 total views, 2 views todayYum