Roasted Capers and Chive Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs. small red and gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. capers, drained
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. In shallow roasting pan, combine potatoes and corn oil; season with 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper, if desired.
- Roast 40 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped chives, chopped parsley and capers to roasting pan; toss with potatoes to coat evenly.
20,678 total views, 2 views today