Sarciado is a popular fish recipe. It’s easy to cook and very tasty. You can use any other fish you prefer, filleted or whole. I like using Tilapia and I like it a little crunchy.
- 1 whole Fried Tilapia
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pan, heat oil. Saute garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Add onion, cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, cook until tomatoes soften and juice thickens.
- Add water, salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and stir until cooked.
- Place the fried Tilapia on a platter and top with cooked sauce.
- Serve with steamed or garlic rice.
12,931 total views, 4 views today