The first time my daughter and I tried bagoong rice, we loved it instantly. So I thought of doing it on my own and googled the recipe so we can have it anytime we feel like eating it.
Ingredients for bagoong:
Ingredients for sweet pork:
* Marinate pork for at least an hour then quickly sautè with some olive oil. Set aside.
Ingredients for toppings:
1) In a saucepan, sautè garlic and ginger with olive oil over medium heat. Add Thai shrimp paste.
2) Add vinegar and simmer for a few minutes or until reduced. Add sugar.
3) Add cooked rice and mix until well-blended.
4) Arrange cooked bagoong rice in a plate then add all the topping on the side. Serve immediately.
8,730 total views, 4 views todayYum