I have tried this dish at Yoogane Korean restaurant. It was good and I just had to try it at home so I searched for the recipe and found one from K Food addict. It’s a little different from Yoogane’s so I tweaked it a little. If you like your fried rice a tad spicy, I suggest you try this too.
For the sauce:
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces with half of the sauce mixture for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the onion leeks and rice.
5. Lightly oil the roasting or non-stick pan and preheat to medium heat.
6. Put sliced onion and chicken pieces into the pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add onion leeks and remaining half sauce mixture. Cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Add rice and mix well. Enjoy!
7,246 total views, 3 views todayYum