- 8 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cup white onion, minced
- 2 cups toasted bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- paprika or ground black pepper
1) Boil potatoes in salted water until done. Peel and slice into cubes.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
3) Add the potatoes and sprinkle with paprika or ground black pepper.
4) Chill before serving.
5,839 total views, 6 views today