- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- Milk from 2 coconuts or 2 12-ounce cans coconut milk
- 6 pieces large crabs (more if the crabs are small)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot and sautè garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add the coco milk and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or until the milk is reduced in half. Stir occasionally.
- Add the crabs then season with salt and pepper, mix well. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.