This one is so good even my kids who are not so fond of fish loved it. The original recipe calls for tofu but I used fish cake instead. It’s yummier! 🙂 I’m posting the original recipe.
1) Heat up the wok and add in vegetable oil.
2) Add sliced ginger, garlic, and Thai chilies and stir fry them until aromatic.
3) Add in the fish and do a quick stir. Add sliced tofu.
4) Add the
black bean sauce, soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil and stir fry until the fish is cooked. Season with pepper.
5) Mix 1 tbsp. cornstarch with 1 tbsp. water. Add in the mixture to pan to thicken the sauce.
6) Toss in the chopped scallion and do a quick stir, dish up and serve hot.
25,640 total views, 2 views today