1) Wash and clean the squids very well and peel off the skin. Remove the long thin membrane in the head and slit the eyes to bring out the ink (you may add some ink to the sauce).
2) In a saucepan, place the squids and vinegar, some of the ink, 6 cloves crushed garlic, salt and peppercorns. Cover and simmer until the squids are tender.
3) Crush remaining garlic and sauté in a little oil in another pan. Add the onion and tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
3) Then add the squids and the liquid used in boiling them. Add the finger chilis and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Serve hot with steamed rice.
3,861 total views, 2 views today